Main Forum

Player Made Shops

3 replies
Swordifyy Premium$
LEVEL 1
Premium
aSupporter
For my next suggestion, I think PokeGaming should add Player Shops to the servers.

Player Shops are a very good way to help out the economy and give incentives to the community.

Player Shops would have a hub / Warp where a player can see and or teleport to, so they can access the shops.

I've attached some Files in what I think the Player Shops could look like. I have many more ideas on how this could also look, and if this idea becomes reality I can very much contribute to a design that would allow bigger/better player shops in the warp to cost more/have more value.

Another way, could be having a big hub with warps to players shops.
This would work by letting players buy a warp (or earning it with a rank bought on the store), then letting them customize it to their wants to make their shops.

Like I said before, Shops could be bought with in-game money or they could come with an incentive for donation ranks. Bigger Plots / Shops should cost more, to make it even and to even out the economy.

A Mod+ should be able to give players shops to keep everything in control, or there can be a plugin into where a player can just buy a shop then and there

If a player goes inactive for a long time, their shop should be evicted to make space for more new and active players in the server.

I think these shops would be a great way to increase the variety in the server, and it gives the players a say in the economy.
These shops should not be easy to get, and they should be monitored carefully.

Thank you for reading this post, any feedback or criticism is greatly encouraged, likes and support are also appreciated.

Check out my other suggestions for the server too!
Attached Images
4IV.gif[img][/img]
Posted Nov 20, 18 · OP
PokeLikes
List
Undo
_ItzKennedy_ PokeMasterModerator$
Like-able
LEVEL 4
PokeMaster
aSupporter
Hello Sword, as of right now I feel that there is no need for player shops as you explained, you can still make shops if you please and tp players to it. Thats what happened last update. We are planning to up the main shop we have so it gives more variety in items. At this stage I dont feel we need to have a public area for player shops.
-Ken
Posted Nov 20, 18
PokeLikes
List
Undo
Niekao PokeManiac$
LEVEL 1
PokeManiac
aSupporter
I think this is a great idea to bring the community together. Also with the playershops people can easily sell their goods because both parties do not need to be online at the same time. I think that some prices in the shop are a bit too much so in this way people can undermine the shop and earn money. This idea could also be connected to the ''jobs'' text channel i recommend on the discord.

I think players should be able to buy a plot and make a building themself, that allows for more creativity.
Posted Nov 25, 18 · Last edited Nov 25, 18 by Niekao
PokeLikes
List
Undo
FlynnPark1 PokeChampADMIN$
Nerd
LEVEL 5
PokeChamp
Admin
aSupporter
I'm not a big fan of the idea, purely because it causes so many issues - you can just trade in chat.
Thanks for the suggestion though! @British can be the final decider haha.
Posted Dec 2, 18
NoticeNotices