Main Forum

Admin Abuse?

2 replies
HeroCraze PokeMaster$
LEVEL 1
PokeMaster
aSupporter
Was just jailed for "Griefing" Me and "Slobk" were jailed.
What did we do? we made water walls on unclaimed land.

Rules states that griefing is allowed only if its on unclaimed land.... hello?? we didnt do anything on claimed land. and we never claimed any land near others without their permission.

i suggest he be removed of his powers. Ive spent more money than half the population on this game. wowzers. i was called a C*** by someone in game. (i have screenshots). they only get warnings. i was also told to f*** off. what are rules now if only my "faction" gets punished and no one else does.

Admin that abusing his/hers powers is "mikkelktbak"
Attached Images
Posted Dec 18, 18 · OP
PokeLikes
List
Undo
sbuhc Member
Rules are clearly stated. Rule#3 Griefing is allowed (only in unclaimed areas). This is an abuse of power and needs to be dealt with accordingly. This is also a mod/admin showing favor which is never good for any server. I hope this is resolved soon.

I've also had players build and dig around my claimed area and those players were not reprimanded. Why are the punishments different player to player?
Posted Dec 18, 18
FlynnPark1 PokeChampServer Admin$
Great Poster
LEVEL 8
PokeChamp
Server Admin
aSupporter
In future, whilst making reports please make them in the ticket section, we do this to be discrete. I'm going to lock this post to prevent any hate being spread - please make a new post in the ticket section.
Posted Dec 19, 18
PokeLikes
List
Undo
NoticeNotices