Welcome to the PokeGaming Forum website!
Here you can discuss anything related to Pixelmon and the PokeGaming server! Applying for staff, ban appeals and bug reports can also be submitted here!
IP Addresses and Useful Links
To connect to the server, all players need the latest version of Pixelmon (Reforged).
There are two ways to install Pixelmon.
1. PokeGaming Official Modpack (Technic)
The PokeGaming Official Modpack will always be updated to the correct Pixelmon version that the server is running, making it easy to play and easy to update! With this you'll also be able to see all our custom made pokemon textures!
- Technic Installation Guide: https://www.pokegaming.com/technic
- Technic Launcher Download: https://www.technicpack.net/download
- PokeGaming Official Modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/poke-gaming
- 64-bit Java: https://java.com/en/download/
2. Minecraft Launcher (Forge)
Alternatively, you can use the normal Minecraft Launcher, if you prefer to use Minecraft Forge. However this is much more difficult to install and does not carry the benefits of the Modpack.
- Forge Installation Guide: (coming soon)
- Minecraft Launcher Download: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/
- Pixelmon Reforged Mod Download: https://reforged.gg/
Suggestions and Bug Reports
If you have any suggestions for us, click here to make a post about it! (Thank you for all of your inspiring suggestions and great ideas!)
If you have a bug to report, click here and make a post about it! We may even reward you for finding real issues!
(Current Status: Open)
Are you interested in becoming part of the PokeGaming staff team?
Well, look directly above to see if we are currently accepting new staff applicants!
If we are, simply click here to fill out the form! Or look over to the navigation bar at the top and click "Apply" !