So we just officially updated to 6.3.1 pixelmon (reforged) and you will need to update your modpack or install a fresh copy of this verison to connect to the server. (or vist here to download it)
Need help? join the discord!
The pack update includes the following...
- Added a shiny AZ Floette texture since why not.
- Made those spiky-eared Pichu and AZ Floettes a bit rarer since boy were those too common.
- Also fixed rarities defaulting to 50 which fixes Red Shards also being too common.
- Got the growths ordered correctly in the Pokémon Editor as well, instead of just the statues.
- Improved the names of some of the Pokémaniac trainers.
- Fixed statues without animations causing crashes.
- Fixed Dawn and Dusk Stone ore causing client crashes on servers. Not much of a performance improvement after all. ):
- Fixed a related crash on the server-side caused by us having "END" where we should have had "START". Programming is hard.
- Fixed the occasional capture causing a hundred billion of that Pokémon to go into your PC.
- Fixed the Red and Blue Orbs not being taken from your inventory when you place them.
- Fixed randomly generated trainers not having Pokémon!
- Fixed evolutions not working once that species has evolved once.
- Fixed regular bosses using the megaBoss drops.
- Fixed regular sun and regular rain behaving like extreme sun and extreme rain!
- Fixed the default levels of: Rhyperior, Roggenrola, Crustle, Scraggy, Scrafty, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Ferroseed, Skunktank, Shaymin.
- Fixed things like /pokegive having trouble targeting players whose username is the beginning of someone else's username. I know that's confusing.
- Fixed a crash from Pokérus trying to spread.
- Fixed a crash if a player logs off after throwing a PokéBall that catches a Pokémon.
- Made a workaround to restore BungeeCord support. Thanks BungeeCord.
- Fixed the Good Rod recipe giving you a Super Rod lmao.
- Fixed the random gym structures not generating properly because of trainer data.
- Fixed those new megas not dropping their stones. I swear, one day we will remember.
- Fixed Mega Gyarados, Mega Audino, and Mega Altaria not having the appropriate types.
- Fixed some Pokémon getting two of the same move!
- Fixed spiky-eared Pichu's sprite being too high.
- Fixed bad things happening if you make some goofy mistakes